Please review the information to the right before submitting the form below. Thank you!
Helpful InformationIf you are having trouble viewing the video tutorials then try the following steps in order:
1) Disable ClickToFlash or adblock plugins/extensions if you are using them. This step resolves 95% of video issues.
2) Clear your web browser’s cache, quit and restart your browser. Log back in and try viewing the video again.
3) Try viewing the tutorials using a different web browser. For example, if you are using Safari, then try Firefox and/or Google Chrome.
4) Force Safari to use the HTML5 player. Go to Safari’s Preferences and click on the Security tab. Uncheck the "Enable plug-ins" option and close the Preferences window. Refresh the page in your browser and try viewing the tutorial again.
5) Reinstall the Flash player. Visit the Adobe Flash Player site to download and reinstall the Flash plugin. Restart your browser after reinstalling Flash, then try viewing the tutorial again.
6) If none of the above steps work, and you have access to another computer (or iPad), log-in to RapidWeaver Classroom from the other device and try to view the video tutorials. If you are able to successfully view them then that means the issue is isolated to the problematic computer.
About RapidWeaver Classroom
My name is Ryan Smith and I have been a RapidWeaver user since 2005. I launched this website in 2008 and have dedicated myself to providing the best RapidWeaver training available anywhere. Read more...
1-on-1 Consulting Services
Whether you've run into some hurdles with your website project, you can't find the time to work on it, or you simply want an outside perspective, I'd be glad help. I offer a variety of 1-on-1 services. Learn more about my RapidWeaver Consulting services.
RapidWeaver Classroom is a life saver!
Built with RapidWeaver
It should go without saying, but this website was built using RapidWeaver and many of its amazing add-ons. Join today if you'd like to learn how to build websites like this!